[thelist] [OT?] Bandwidth Monitoring

Russell Griechen russgri at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 3 21:23:33 CDT 2003

WHM or WebHostManager is a product of http://cpanel.net/
WebHostManager or WHM is the server control and Cpanel is the server account
manager for your accounts/domains.
These are the Premier control software programs.
If you have a dedicated server then you can use these to enhance your and
your accounts usage.
If you are a reseller then you may want to move to a server that uses these.

Russell Griechen