[thelist] FYI - Plug this MS Application Hole

Sarah poohbear at designshift.com
Thu Sep 4 11:43:50 CDT 2003

>I'd tend to agree. I appreciate that Sarah's intention was not to start a
>flame war, but I bet there are hundreds of people out there who are sitting
>on their fingers and trying really hard not to be goaded into a reply right
>now...!

You are both right, this is definitely a touchy subject. I've gotten some
very interesting replies so far, and probably enough to give me a glimpse
of the answer to my question. Thanks to all who have given me such good and
unbiased answers. I hope I can safely (not stepping on any toes) ask that
no one else reply to my question unless they *really* feel that they have
something to add - otherwise it may get out of hand :)

Sarah