[thelist] XHTML or HTML WAS Good Examples of XHTML Usage

Thompson, Daniel Daniel.Thompson at fishnetsecurity.com
Thu Sep 4 16:35:24 CDT 2003

>> For those of you looking for a summary at the top, here it is:
>>
>> So what would I teach?
>>
>> I would teach XHTML + how to use a validator.

> Excellent response! I enjoyed reading that :)

+1 (as well as for the considered harmful considered harmful link)

Thanks.

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liability. If you received this communication
in error, please contact us immediately at 816.421.6611, and delete the communication from any computer or network system.