[thelist] IE dialog window status bar

shortestpath shortestpath at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 09:48:35 CDT 2003

Hey yo, your features should be the 3rd parameter in
the call to showModalDialog, not the 2nd:

var dl = window.showModalDialog("test.html", "",
"status:0;dialogHeight:300px;dialogWidth:300px;help:0;");

Click "Show Example" towards the bottom, in the msdn
showModalDialog reference:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/showmodaldialog.asp

-alex

--- Tom Dell'Aringa <pixelmech at yahoo.com> wrote:
Heyo,

I'm using an IE only dialog window and I am trying to not show the
status bar. My window call is:

var dl = window.showModalDialog("test.html",
"status:0;dialogHeight:300px;dialogWidth:300px;help:0;");

I've also tried 'no' as the value for status. The status bar is
coming up no matter what I try and they really don't want it. Any
ideas? IE6 winXP

Tom