[thelist] evolt list on gmane?

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Fri Sep 5 19:38:21 CDT 2003

On Friday, September 5, 2003, at 04:26 PM, Jason Handby wrote:

> What do the evolt list maintainers think of the idea of signing the
> evolt
> list up with gmane?
>
>   http://gmane.org/
>
> It basically provides an NNTP interface to your mailing list
> automatically.
> And it's free. See the FAQ on the site for more info.

I completely stopped using/reading newsgroups quite some time ago.

But...I would love to have an RSS feed of the list. My idea is to have
the first post of a thread be like a post to a blog, and all replies
would be the comments.

Of course, comments on the web page would also be sent to the list.

Maybe a "digest" of track-backs/referrers at the end of the day?

-- Boris