[thelist] Windows pane size

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Sat Sep 6 20:50:56 CDT 2003

ken at abqnets.com 07/09/2003 05:00:35 wrote:
> This is an easy one but I have forgotten. When I open a new window from a
> link, the window opens in a 3x4 pane. What do I need to do?

Use a browser that supports Tabbed Browsing and you can Open Link in New Tab rather than new window and they will always be maximised.

;-)

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand

"Have I lost faith in Microsoft? Yes, completely, I no
longer care or believe any claim or announcement they
make. I am not interested in their latest and greatest
version of anything."