[thelist] Can you create a messageboard quickly?

Scott Harman scott at enteractiontv.com
Mon Sep 8 11:46:32 CDT 2003

I've used phpBB on a couple of sites - including my internal dev
board... Very handy.

Take a look at my implementation at www.londonplunge.com/forums/ -
calendar works very well, mojavelinux's calendar mod (with misha's
advanced mycalendar) give you very robust calendaring functions which
are really very, very good.