[thelist] CF5: cfmodule template path error

Buffington, Michael michael.buffington at office.xerox.com
Mon Sep 8 13:00:43 CDT 2003

I doubt this is a bug, and therefore the behavior will probably remain the same in CFMX.

Where is the template that is calling the header.cfm file located? Is it nested two directories down from the root? If so, this is exactly what it should be doing.

[snip]
I'm using <cfmodule> to call a header template that's located in the web
root directory. When I use template="/header.cfm" to call the template, the
page says the template cannot be found. When I use
template="../../header.cfm" instead, the template is called as intended.

I'm using CF5 so I'm hoping that this is fixed in CFMX. Meanwhile, before we
upgrade to CFMX, is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.

Minh Lee
[/snip]

Michael Buffington