[thelist] Photo Manipulation Software

Gregory Wostrel info at gwcreative.com
Tue Sep 9 14:30:03 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 12:43  PM, Jono Young wrote:

> I do not think that PS Elements supports CMYK color...which could be a
> problem when working with photos that will eventually go to print?

You are correct. It does not support CMYK. But wasn't the original
request for something of a home user style level? It sounded like they
wanted something to mess around with photos digitally. PE, in my mind,
is the tool for the job if one does not want to learn (or pay for ) the
full version. It the most full featured, professional tool available
for that market, and a bargain too. It almost have everything that I
need, except that I *do* need CMYK support!

Gregory Wostrel

gwcreative
http://www.gwcreative.com/
gw at gwcreative.com
401.286.9228
Communications and the Art of Simplicity