[thelist] IE6 is broken

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 9 20:18:25 CDT 2003

I was trying to avoid conditional styles. It got too hard to maintain
because I am not the only one on the project. I do one conditional
style, which is to write out a default font-size, a fixed size for IE
and a keyword size for everyone else.

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 04:45 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> <!--[if IE ]>
> <![endif]-->
>
> Ugly, but could you load that after the others and override the font
> settings to use units for IE?
>
> TjL
Boyfriend: 3 years, 3 PCs. Each one purchased after the previous one
died.
Me: 9 years, 3 Macs. Each one purchased because I wanted it. They all
still work perfectly.