[thelist] IE6 is broken

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 9 20:15:50 CDT 2003

a) I agree with you. Garbage in garbage out. However, I work in a group
and have absolutely no ability to convince these guys to write clean
code. They cannot and they will not.
b) I disagree with you because I got the same problems with IE6 on
several sites which validated perfectly, and which didn't use quirks
mode. Including some of the folks' sites on this list.

Diane

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 04:45 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> if you can't fix the code, don't blame the browser.
Boyfriend: 3 years, 3 PCs. Each one purchased after the previous one
died.
Me: 9 years, 3 Macs. Each one purchased because I wanted it. They all
still work perfectly.