[thelist] iframe properties

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Thu Sep 11 12:53:56 CDT 2003

> I have a situation where I need to dynamically resize an iframe
> width. However, I don't believe it is possible to do so. I've
> searched around quite a bit with no luck but I wanted to check and
> see if anyone out here knew of a way.

I use DOMBrowser to examine DOM trees and interestingly enough, it can't
handle an iframe. When I have a page with an iframe, I remove it if I want
to open it in DOMBrowser.

I have no answer to your question per se, but I can at least comment that
iframe indeed appears to not necessarily conform to or be included in DOM
standards.

Hershel