[thelist] iframe properties

Sam sam at sam-i-am.com
Thu Sep 11 14:23:33 CDT 2003

You need the style attribute of the iframe element - not the window
object. I'm doing this (again, earlier today as it happens - something
very serendipitous about this list recently) and it's working in win IE6
/ Mozilla (the target browsers) .. haven't check the mac browsers yet.

so it goes like:
<iframe id="myIframe" style="width: 100px; height: 100px;"
src="file.html"></iframe>

js:
var elIFrame = document.getElementById("myIframe");
elIFrame.style.width= 200px;
elIFrame.style.height= 200px;

hth
Sam