[thelist] Zip code based email list software

Erik Bennett erik at crystalitydesigns.com
Thu Sep 11 16:44:38 CDT 2003

Has anyone heard of, or better yet used any software that allows sending
email based on proximity to a certain zip code? My company does seminars for
lawyers across the country, and I'm in charge of building and/or buying a
new system to replace the aging process (Outlook Express and 500+ groups
broken down by counties, don't get me started on that! :-) ) and I thought
that this would be the best way to accomplish it. I have mailing list
software that I'm extremely impressed with already, so even if it was just a
code snippet, or a suggestion on adding something into my existing code
(from phplist.com) that'd be great to!

TIA,
Erik