[thelist] Layer flicks in Mozilla

Dan Williams dan at ithium.net
Thu Sep 11 16:56:23 CDT 2003

I can't give any solution, but I have seen this happen in a similar
situation. I recently write a short piece of JavaScript to display a
countdown timer, which basically worked by updating the contents of a
DIV. Every time the update occurred, the layer would flicker... I never
managed to find a solution and it appears to be a redraw bug in the
Mozilla core (occurs on Firebird too, so it's gotta be the shared core).