[thelist] Patents screw plug-ins

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 10:19:00 CDT 2003

but you know...

for my $0.02 worth... if this were really that laughable... real/microsoft
should hae by now, come out and said that this is laughable, given that
real/msoft are two of the largest providers of the audio/video servers which
are used to support the streaming biz....

so who knows... the claims will either survice..or they won't....

so all you guys/girls.. dust off those old thesis/research docs from your
old libraries... demonstrate that somebody had something similar but didn't
bother to scream it from the rooftops!!!! show the world that the patents
should be tossed!!

peace!!