[thelist] javascript for expand/collapse list (aka tree view)

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 12:11:31 CDT 2003

--- Sarah <poohbear at designshift.com> wrote:
> But a recent message to thelist pointed
> to this script which, modified to work on <ul>s instead of <div>s,
> worked perfectly for me:
> http://www.pixelmech.com/review/dom_tree_new.html
> It is a very elegant solution, exactly what I was hoping for.
>
> Many thanks to all who sent suggestions to my original question,
> and to Tom Dell'Aringa for the script I ended up using!

You're welcome! I'm glad it helped someone else too. Now if I could
only remember who helped *me* with that - because I did not write the
whole thing :) That's the beautiful thing about this list, eh?

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward