[thelist] other browsers

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Tue Sep 16 11:47:00 CDT 2003

RUST Randal on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 11:52 AM said:
:: Unfortunately, it seems the single vendor mentality is so
:: ingrained in corporate IT culture that many companies are
:: failing to realise how much freedom this gives them.
:
: I absolutely agree, but changing a culture is tantamount to
: climbing Mt. Everest.
:

Which is to say that it is difficult, not that it has not been
done before, or that it is not a good thing to do.  Wallowing
in "I can't do it" will get you exactly that far.

-Stephen
http://www.mechavox.com/