[thelist] msinfo. error messages

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 03:02:13 CDT 2003

cheers Ken

I just found
http://miataru.computing.net/windows95/wwwboard/forum/148070.html

although its only the top two posts that refer to spyware I am guessing they are
related.  I am sure this is sucking memory too.

I have heard of most of what effects machines but this was a new one on me and
the funny thing is it has only happened since I moved from IE5 to IE6 :(  All in
the name of Interent Banking and ironically the bank said it was necessary to
have IE6 for security issues!!

Andrew