[thelist] Development platform

Chris Marsh chris at ecleanuk.com
Wed Sep 17 08:28:01 CDT 2003

> This is something which is going to vary wildly from person
> to person, depending upon what sort of development they work
> with. Myself I've been using the same tools for several years

UltraEdit, HomeSite, TextPad (my personal favourite) et al are all great
products. However, many employment opportunities specify in-depth
knowledge of either Macromedia or Microsoft development tools, so even
if you don't particularly like them it's worth getting to know MS
InterDev and the MM Dreamweaver family of products.

[..]

Regards

Chris Marsh

---