[thelist] Laptop - Web Design Wishlist

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Wed Sep 17 20:16:48 CDT 2003

Amen--

I cannot stress enough how much I love this.  My 8200 hopped on the
"lemon" list after about a year of moderate usage and they replaced me
with the 8500.  And I'm not a gamer, but I've played a game or two on
it, and it's insane playing on it, too.

Oh, and anytime you can open IE and NS side-by-side in 800x600 windows
and compare websites...heh, well it's pretty cool.  Same with playing
DVDs.

It's a well-rounded machine, but I can't stress enough getting a docking
station for the extra ports, etc.  It'll make a huge difference.

Best,

Russ