[thelist] Firebird Question

Bill Haenel mail at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Sep 17 21:14:31 CDT 2003

Seems like this may be a DNS issue. Firebird just acts on what comes
back from DNS, I'll bet. If it doesn't get a good match, that's when it
prolly goes looking for a "Feeling Lucky", a la Google. Make sure you've
got a protocol before the machine name or URL, and if that doesn't work,
it seems like there's a good chance that some DNS server somewhere isn't
doing it's job.

Of course, I could be wrong. It's that time of year again.

BH

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/