[thelist] function to return a value from the server...

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri Sep 19 17:21:19 CDT 2003

At 02:47 PM 9/19/2003, bruce wrote:

>In other words, I'd like to add a bit of code or a function to each page,
>such that if the server attribute changes, the change would be reflected on
>any page accessed by the user...

It sounds like you are interested in the META refresh tag and attribute, or
a counter via JS with window.location.load().

But the main question is "Why??" If you can more fully explain your idea
then we can offer more helpful solutions.

---
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys