[thelist] CSS not working in Netscape

Maisha Walker maisha at e-vent.org
Fri Sep 19 22:05:37 CDT 2003

Hello Gary,

Yes, indeed I'm actually on Netscape 4.7 not 5.5 (that's my IE version).  So
I've been fighting a loosing battle!  Thank you for putting me in the know.

By the way does anyone know a good resource for software that simulates
different browsers for testing??

Many thanks!
Maisha

news:3f6b9a60$1 at 127.0.0.1...