[thelist] CSS not working in Netscape

Egor Kloos studio at dutchcelt.nl
Sat Sep 20 06:37:15 CDT 2003

MaKo,

> There is a reason why the sequence for anchor styles should be
> a:link-a:visited-a:hover-a:active.

I'm aware of the correct sequencing for anchor styles, and the
reasoning for this sequencing. I do recall an instance where switching
the order made a difference. Alas, for the life of me I can't recall
the specific reason why I did this since I don't do this anymore.

I may have been careless in throwing the suggestion out there, I
thought it might be worth a shot.
Anyway the browser that Maisha referred to doesn't support the :hover
pseudo class. So any suggested work-a-round wouldn't be pertinent.

Egor Kloos
http://www.dutchcelt.nl/