[thelist] link borders on a MAC

Maisha Walker maisha at e-vent.org
Sun Sep 21 17:13:58 CDT 2003

thanks, jorah!

it is still happenng on the link you gave me below.

I'm concerned that its a browser preference issue that can't be
controlled by javascript or css.  but i don't know for sure and was
hoping that someone out there may have encounered a desire to
eliminate these borders in the past and either successfully fulfilled
that desire or definitively discovered that it just was not going to
happen.

the environment is Mac OS 10 using Internet Explorer 5.1.

thanks again!
maisha

p.s.  what was the block of css code that you added?

> At 14:03 09/21/03 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >When you look at it on a PC none of the links have borders
around
> >them when you click on them.  But on a MAC, the borders
appear