[thelist] PHP Beginner

Ken Moore cor412 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:50:42 CDT 2003

Hi, Seshadri

What do you wnat to do?

If it is basic items like moving data around and sending e-mails, it is
pretty easy to get some good books and do that. If you have had any
experience in C, C++, Visual Basic, VBA, or rally any structured language,
you will be OK.

If you want to go beyond that, you will need to take a programming class.
Visual Basic or C++ is best.

Good luck

Ken - Who is new to PHP myself.