[thelist] Site check request, all css layout

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 18:19:27 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm at a stage with this site where I could really use some eyeballs.
It's a CSS tableless design, XHTML 1 transitional.

I've validated the pages and everything seems to validate except for
some odd characters in the articles. I can clean those up as I find
them.

I'd really welcome any comments at all - design, code, whatever.
Don't hold back!

Things you could look at:

1 - I have a problem with mozzy/NS and top margins on headers. I know
there is some kind of fix for this and I cannot find it!

2 - When you view an article, there is no menu item highlighted. I'm
not sure what to do here. Normally when I highlight the menu item you
are on that page and the menu choice is not selectable.

3- I have a problem in NS/Moz where my header bg image does not show
up,and I am not sure why.

I've tested in IE, NS/Moz and Opera. Opera has some menu issues which
I am not concerned about *unless* there is an EASY fix. I have not
testing anything on a mac, don't have access.

Here is the URL:

http://www.thywordistruth.net/

Thank you!

Tom