[thelist] Sorting with SQL

Ken Moore cor412 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:06:31 CDT 2003

For Rob,

>From: Rob Smith <rob.smith at THERMON.com>
>
>I cannot change the table structure. This is black box testing...

If you you cannot change anything, the only choice left is to do the query
and then run a script on it to re-sort it.

Rudy sounds like he wuold like to do that.

For Rudy,

dBase II and a program called Revelation. I had to pull the data out and
format it for a VisiCalc spreadsheet. It was went into a dif format using
vectors and tuples.

Ken