[thelist] kazaa spider????

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 28 22:10:05 CDT 2003

thanks...

yeah.. i had looked at kazaalite's site/forum... i did the google thing.. i
saw where at one time, there was a way to license the api/libs but i believe
the cost was something like $30K...

i've come across something that appears to use kazaa as the engine..
"kazaasearch".. but i haven't climbed into the code yet...

what i'm really looking for is a way to write an app that will allow me to
"see" how big/far the kazaa network expands....

although... i'm pretty sure the riaa would like the same tool!!! but for
entirely different reasons..

thanks

-bruce