[thelist] Site check for http://www.tcf.ca/test

Jennifer.Gillespie at fitchratings.com Jennifer.Gillespie at fitchratings.com
Thu Oct 2 15:09:16 CDT 2003

> Hi Everyone,

> I'm looking for a quick site check for a client's site:
> http://www.tcf.ca/test

Something's going on with the 'From Our Leaders' screen
(http://www.tcf.ca/test/about_us/leaders.html). The main content column
scrolls far to the right, and the left navigation is squished.  IE 5.5, pc.
Let me know if you'd like a screenshot.

Happy launching;
Jennifer

Confidentiality Notice:  The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete this e-mail.  Unauthorized use, reliance, disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail, or any similar action, is prohibited.