[thelist] A poor man's database

Cosmin G cosming at as.ro
Thu Oct 2 18:43:17 CDT 2003

Hello everyone. I am using a script to sort the tables on my pages. you can
see it here:
http://www.garett.as.ro/index.htm?nocookie=3

If you click on the column titles, the table will get sorted by that column.
The problem is, the tables are hand coded, so it's a real pain to update
them. I found out about the fgetcsv function in PHP and it seems like the
best solution for dynamically generating the table, (I haven't had and don't
have yet the time to build a dynamic site). However, I'm not out of the
woods yet. The output of the function has to go to the <tbody> element since
the <th> contain the script. A little bit of help would be very appreciated.