[thelist] Site check for http://www.tcf.ca/test

kris burford kris at midtempo.net
Thu Oct 2 12:27:16 CDT 2003

>I'm looking for a quick site check for a client's site:
>http://www.tcf.ca/test

all win 2k. (and all relatively minor/nitpicking!)

ie 5.50 - nav text is underlined on td mouseover, whereas glossary text
isn't. "contact us" td at full window size on large monitor looks three
times the width of the other glossary tds. selected nav and sidebar text is
still hot (v. minor to the point of feeling silly pointing it out!)

opera7.20 - works well.

the only general question is why use the grey for the glossary buttons? to
me it looks like they've been missed in the design process (actually, i
originally thought they were buttons with css style and opera, typically,
wasn't showing the style).

otherwise fab.

  --/

midtempo ltd.