[thelist] PHP and Search Engine Bots.

Aaron Holmes aholmes at pureguru.com
Fri Oct 3 13:24:19 CDT 2003

Furthermore, we have had success in google ranking with the .php
extension

Ie: http://www.gurix.com

And various other clients of ours have the same experiences.

Things that didn't work include in no particular order: fake content,
resubmitting every single month, over-repetition (using the same
sentence or word more than 5 times), software submission programs and
various other 'get googled quick schemes'.

The best way for a better google life IMHO is to have others link to
you, talk about you and go to you.

HTH at least a little!

Sincerely yours,

Aaron Holmes
CEO
Gurix Web Professionals
Welland, Ontario
Canada

Corporate e-mail: aholmes at gurix.com

V: 905.324.3241
F: 905.734.1398
http://www.gurix.com

Subscribe to "Balancing Today's Technology," our free, monthly,
electronic newsletter about using technology in business by e-mail to:
join-todaystech at gurix.com