[thelist] PHP and search engines

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Sat Oct 4 20:50:10 CDT 2003

Hello,

Browser detection though might not be all that safe. The only occaisions
when i use browser detection is when the site has a WAP interface and
the other being when applets are in use. I could be wrong but better to
be safe. I see no problems in your using perl instead of php at all.

Having said all this i don't think the same can be true about some JSP
sites particularly those that make use of the struts frame work.

best regards
raditha

--
Raditha Dissanayake.