[thelist] re:RE: scrollable content problems, especially in Netscape

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Mon Oct 6 07:41:59 CDT 2003

Dear Jeff,
Thank you for your recent post on the digest I will take a look through
the information that you gave me.
Sorry if I sounded a bit off in my previous posts, I don't get much
sleep with a 9 month old to look after full time plus work, but that's
no excuse.

<tip type="Photoshop">
Photo Inside Type
To easily place a photo inside your type, make sure the layer of the
photo is above the type layer, then just press Command/Ctrl - G.  You
can move the photo with the move tool and the text remains editable.

</tip>

Lisa