[thelist] Development Environment

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 7 09:27:04 CDT 2003

Thanks...

But you sort of miss what we are looking for... Although we could have made
it a little clearer....

Wwe're looking fot the ability to simultaneously build/test across multiple
platforms if required... as well as to be able to speed up the build/test
process... A VM type of app runs across one machine, we'd still require
multiple machines...

What we really need is the ability to access a bunch of machines (ala a
compile farm) across the 'net. Hard to believe nobody else has had this
need, or that there's no place we can turn to find a group of machines for
this purpose...

Thanks

Bruce