[thelist] Web Development -- Presentation vs. Content

Beau Hartshorne beau at hartshorne.ca
Wed Oct 8 23:09:06 CDT 2003

Raditha,

This sounds great. It would separate presentation and content. But have
you ever tried to implement it? That's usually how I find out if
something really is as elegant as it sounds.

Here's an article that I read several months ago on this topic:

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/602

It all seems fairly straightforward. So what don't the PHP folks like
about this?

Beau