[thelist] why doth i hate css? let me count the ways.

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Oct 9 20:25:09 CDT 2003

From: "Joshua Olson" <joshua at waetech.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 9:10 PM

> I have yet to find solid example of someone making a div the same height
as
> it's container.  Someone, please, present an example that works on IE 5/6,
> NS 6/7, Moz so I can rest easier.

And of course I mean that the containers are not all hardcoded to an exact
height.  :-)  that would be cheating!  The parent container should be liquid
to resize with the content.

<tip type="SQL" author="Joshua Olson">
You can return tables from UDF's in SQL Server 2k and then use the UDF as
the table source for another query.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/tsqlref/ts_create_7r1l.asp?frame=true
</tip>

Joshua Olson