[thelist] Question for thelist

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 13:29:54 CDT 2003

At 17:32 10/10/2003, Johnson,Mary B wrote:
>I wanted to post this question to thelist.  Is this how I do it?
>
>Mary
>
>Does anyone know why when I put in
>http://www.nancystevens.com/cgi-sys/formmail.pl I get this:

See below think you have solved it......

ok, the script is telling you it is there....... that is all.... since you
are not calling it from a webform that is all it can do....

BUT it seems to be functional.......

http://www.scriptarchive.com/readme/formmail.html#setting_up

The FormMail.pl script does not have to be extensively configured in order
to work. There are only two variables in the perl file which you will need
to define along with changing the top line of your script to match the
location of you Perl interpreter.

If you screw up it will come back with errors if you set it too tight or
with the wrong domains etc

NB: BFormmail.pl script offers better security from hcks and more
functionality

http://www.infosheet.com/iScripts.html
http://www.infosheet.com/stuff/BFormMail.readme

I ditched Formail a year ago...

BUT WAIT

http://www.nancystevens.com/contact.htm

works fine!!!! you can't be doing much wrong!!!! the required filters
checking even work

The following fields were left blank in your submission form:

bridename
groomname
email

just sent you a bizarre booking ;)