[thelist] Question for thelist

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 15:09:30 CDT 2003

At 19:36 10/10/2003, Sam Carter wrote:
>Does anyone know why when I put in
>http://www.nancystevens.com/cgi-sys/formmail.pl I get this:
>
>FormMail
>Copyright 1995 - 2002 Matt Wright
>Version 1.92 - Released April 21, 2002
>A Free Product of Matt's Script Archive, Inc.
>I'll go out on a limb with a WAG - It's built into the form mail script.  If
>there's no flag to disable the advertisement, then you should find a

The script uses the BIG advert above ONLY to show it is "there" if you call
it up via a browser
with the scripts URL ... if you call it from a  form you get a "proper" replies

try BformMail ( less "hackable/spoofable" version of Formmail) out here

http://www.infosheet.com/testBFM.html

Formails only advert(s) in use is/are subtle 'lil one(s)... worth it to
save writing your own!

FB