[thelist] Photo CD Viewing Software?

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 10 15:24:50 CDT 2003

hi...

we're doing some basic research on "open source" solutions for document
workflow. basically, we'd like to be able to have a web based system were a
user can acces/modify a doc, and when finished, pass the doc along to the
next person. the system would also allow you to check on the status of a
given doc, to run basic queries, etc...

anybody have any insight into apps which fit or come close to the above
features...

thanks

bruce