[thelist] I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

PHILIP AKA philaka2004 at netscape.nets
Mon Oct 13 13:05:14 CDT 2003

Dear Friend.

My names are Mr Philip Aka, I am the inmediate
younger brother to Mrs Jewel Charlas Taylor of war
tored country of Liberia-westAfrica, the wife of (Mr
Charlas Taylor) president of Liberia.
After a treep to Ghana few weeks ago, my sister
called me for introduction of what need to be done
inmediately that her properties are no longer safe. He
asked me to meet her contact in Ivory Coast to arrange
my journey to Eruope. She said that she had made
contact with a Security company to move a trunck box
containing $15.000000:00 US Dollars, Fifteen Million
United State Dollars Only, and that the security company
label it as Africa artifacts.
The Company has confirmed the arrival of this
consignment in their office in Netherlands.
I left for Ivory-Coast for my journey to Europe and
at this moment I am in Amsterdam but owing to what is
happening in my country this time, my sister can not
do nothing as to Claim the Consignment, and she want
this deal to be a confidential transaction, so she
asked me to contact any partner who could stand as a
beneficiary of this trunck box.
She has agreed to give10% of the total fund to you for
assistance and moving the fund to your private account
in your country for purpose of investment. While 1% of
the total fund will cover your expense during this
transaction.
You can contact me if you are interested by my e-mail
philaka2004 at netscape.net
address or kindly call me on this  telephone
number, 31-63-03-527-97
I would be glad if you can help me out to complete
this transcation and transfer this fund into your
private account. Please endevour to keep this
transaction as confidentail as possible because my
Sister and her husband is in trouble over the
war in my country-Liberia.
Your Sincerelly

Mr Philip Aka.