[thelist] any HomeSite experts?

Jorah Lavin madstone at madstone.net
Mon Oct 13 15:25:41 CDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Dell'Aringa" <pixelmech at yahoo.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 15:44
Subject: [thelist] any HomeSite experts?

> Is there any way to export these settings so I can just load them up
> at my work machine? Would be way easier than redoing it all.

I've never tried this, but you might experiment by copying the
recently-changed files in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Macromedia\HomeSite 5\UserData\Toolbars

To your work machine. I was having some trouble with my tool bars
disappearing, and when I moved the .DAT files to another folder, many of the
troubles went away, so they seem to be related to the toolbars in some way.

Previously, I've printed out screenshots of my work machine's setup and
brought them home so that I could get the UI to be as similar as possible.

Good luck with your new job, and let me know what you end up doing.

-Jorah