[thelist] unix system for development environment

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 19:17:43 CDT 2003

Roger Harness

Hi...

We saw the following email where you wanted to play/deal with a Unix
environment. If you can deal with a Linux environment, we might be able to
work something out. However, we don't have any contact information for you.
Feel free to get in touch with us/me and send us your contact information
(name/phone/time to call/etc...)

Thanks

Bruce Douglas
bedouglas at earthlink.net