[thelist] My Top 10 JavaScripts

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 19:17:46 CDT 2003

At 22:54 15/10/2003, Stuart Young wrote:
>I'm assembling a cut n paste archive for my students of the top 10 most
>useful JavaScripts, and I wondered what the listees considered to be the
>top 10 JavaScripts, the ones that no web developer can live without, the
>ones that you keep using on project after project.
>
>And how do you identify the best version of each of these?
>
>Obviously they should be usable, accessible, highly browser compatible and
>y2k compliant. e.g. no browser detection, object detection.
>
>I won't tell you my choices since I don't want to prejudice your choices.

please excuse the haphazardness but even if the cut "n" paste route is
tortuous I meant well with these "faves"

http://www.fatblokeracing.org/JavascriptonFBR.shtml

I especially like the extended Bformmail.cgi  functionality via javascript
combination

NOTE: the page is quite old and some of the links need updating BUT the
concepts are still true

FB
Road Safety Researcher not webmaster :)