[thelist] site check - browser

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 07:19:10 CDT 2003

Hi All

I have just changed part of a navigation system and wonder if you could kindly
give the site a browser check :)  I think most of the county issues whave been
addressed from a previous check but do let me know if there is a blatant cock
up.
http://www.businessa2z.co.uk/index.php

I'd aslo be interested to know if there are any browser time lag issues.

Also any other comments would be appreciated.

Cheers
Andrew
http://www.businessa2z.co.uk/index.php

Ps feel free to add company details or pass on to uk business to list, it's free
to register, any registration issues I would like to know about too :)