[thelist] How to use SSL on website

zeljko at dakic.com zeljko at dakic.com
Thu Oct 16 09:12:49 CDT 2003

Hi,

I have rather simple looking problem and since you probably already
dealt with it, why not give a hand.

I setup OSCommerce shop for a friend/client and I am not sure how to
setup SSL. On hosted webserver I have http and https folders and
depending on where I put the files they are accesible from one or the
other. I made copy of catalog part of the site on SSL folder and it
works allright, but in essence these are two separate sites. I tried to
setup OSCommerce to use files from http part but didn't have any luck
with it. If someone has done this before I am sure he will be familiar
with it and know what I am talking about.

Please help me out with this.

Kind regards,
Zeljko Dakic

Complete online solutions, software development services and consulting
Home: http://www.dakic.com        Weblog: http://dakic.com/dlog