[thelist] fairprice for overbandwidth

Jeff Wilhelm jwilhelm at summit7solutions.com
Thu Oct 16 10:55:07 CDT 2003

Same thing happened to me :). I posted riot pictures as well and they got quite a lot of hits. I run
my own server and have a dedicated T1 for it so I don't have to worry about going over bandwidth,
but my recommendation to you is find out who his provider is, and go onto their website and look at
the charges they assess for overage on bandwidth.

Jeff

| * J E F F R E Y   M.   W I L H E L M * |
 e: jeff at jeffwilhelm.com
 w: www.jeffwilhelm.com
 e: jeff at summit7solutions.com
 w: www.summit7solutions.com