[thelist] fairprice for overbandwidth

Dan Williams dan at ithium.net
Thu Oct 16 17:00:24 CDT 2003

I charge $3.00 per Gb for unauthorised excess, which is fair but
unfortunately a lot of places are more expensive. So, maybe $5.00 per Gb
would be appropriate? Seeing as it is a friend of yours and all :)

Dan

ithium non-profit hosting http://www.ithium.net
SOAPI PHP code library http://www.soapi.com
BitwiseShift community http://www.bitwiseshift.net